R1Soft Managed Backups
R1Soft utilizes Continuous Data Protection© technology to back up at the block level instead of the file level. This feature shortens backup windows and reduces disk I/O compared to file-based full and incremental backups.
R1Soft is loaded with features that we employ to keep your content safe and secure. With 5 restoration points to choose from, you can be sure to restore the proper version of your site. If you need to restore from a backup, a simple phone call to our technical support department can have you back up and running quickly.
- Bare-Metal Disaster Recovery: Restore servers directly from disk-based, block-level backups
- High Performance: Sector-based backups increase throughput and reduce overhead
- Small Backup Windows: Only changed disk sectors are copied between backups
- Data Integrity: During backup and restore, data is verified using MD5 checksums
- Automatic: Save time and money, as backups are generated automatically and continuously
- 24 Hour Support: At the time you need help with data recovery, technicians are available around the clock
|Disk Space||Monthly Cost||Price Per GB|
If you have questions and would like one of our engineers to contact you, please fill out the form below.
* Required field.